There are several ways to get started and get involved. Whether you can attend once, twice, or regularly, you are most welcome in the 180 Family!
1) One-Eighty – Thursday nights, 6:15-8:30pm, EBCI Upper Room. This is our regular family gathering. It is an evening of praise and worship, prayer, biblical teaching, fellowship, fun games, small groups, and other ways to connect with God and others.
2) Weekly Bible Study – Fridays, 10:30-11:30am, EBCI Upper Room. We conduct interactive bible studies, which can be topical or based on a certain book of the bible. Currently, we are studying the book of James in the New Testament.
3) Special Events – We usually scatter special events throughout the year. In the past, these events have included paintball, youth-led worship services, lock-ins, desert spiritual retreats, B.B.Q.s, football tournaments, summer camps, mission trips, and much more! Check out the Calendar tab to find out about the upcoming activities.
4) Collision Groups (CG)- Youth, who attend regularly, are assigned to a CG. These groups meet every Thursday during One-Eighty and sometimes throughout the week. The CGs usually consist of 6-10 participants and are led by committed adult leaders. These groups meet for a more intimate time of fellowship, prayer and discipleship.
5) Youth Drama Team – If you have the talent of acting, or you simply want to learn how to act in the context of biblical skits, come and join us! Our drama team will be doing a skit during the Christmas Cantata on December 9.
6) Youth Praise & Worship Band – What a wonderful time it is when we all come together to sing praises to our Lord and King! It is an even greater delight to see our young people lead this ministry! Therefore, if God has generously gifted you with musical talent, come and be part of our band. There are weekly opportunities to use this gift on Thursday nights, during the bi-annual Youth-Led Services (YLS), and at other special activities. So what are you waiting for?
7) Multi-Media Group – If God has blessed you with a creative, artistic or technologically savvy mind, you may want to render your services to this area.
8) Other Ministries – There are many other ministries in the church that welcome your talent and willingness to be used for God’s glory. For example, many youth already assist with the Pre-School and Children’s Church ministries. There is also help needed in the ministries of Ushering and Hospitality.